The motorised drums for conveyor systems type RL 072, MT 084 , MT 112 and MT 135 are products specially designed for motorising conveyor systems thanks to their easy assemblance and for their integration into the conveyor.
To install and work with motorised drums the following instructions must be complied:
* Motorised drums should normally be mounted horizontally.
* Motorised drums must not be run without a belt or some other form of approved heat transfer system. Heat generated by the motorised drums must be dissipated, otherwise irreversible damage may occur to the transmission system. The conical tube insures the belt works centered.
* When Its are assembled in brackets without rubber you should allow a gap ( 0.3 – 0.5 mm) between the end-cap faces and the bracket.
* The belt should be adjusted just sufficiently to pull the belt and load without slip.
* To protect the motor from burning. You must plug always the thermal protection, in serie connexion with the contactor coil.
* We can supply motorised drums with special voltage, in stainless steel, or rubber lagging.